Ruth Wyllie 07528323000
- I live on the Moray Firth near Inverness and am a qualified member of HOSTGA, the Highlands of Scotland Tour Guiding Association. Year round I offer guided tours in English, German and Russian.
- My speciality is coach tours in the Highlands and North East Scotland lasting one or two days.
- I also offer a half day or day tour of the area for groups of up to 4 persons.
- Half day tours last up to 4 hours, whole day, up to 8/9 hours.
- Below are a few suggestions for tours which can be personalised to fit your interests and wishes, within the time constraints.
- Burghead Pictish Fort and Well, Spynie Palace and Elgin Cathedral
- Tour of Elgin or Forres and a visit to Pluscarden Abbey or Birnie Church
- Culloden Battlefield and the Clava Cairns
- Cawdor Castle
- Speyside Cooperage, Glenfiddich Distillery and Ballindalloch Castle
- Inverness and Urquhart Castle
- The fishing villages and heritage of N E Scotland